4.08.2016

Pink bedroom sneak peek


 When we moved into our current rental three years ago I was so excited to have bedroom walls in a rich dark chocolate. Coco gave you a little tour in this post. The room was cozy and tucked off into the corner of the house, and right outside was a beautiful huge tree that provided all the shade you could ask for in the summer, keeping the room a little dark oasis. 

Well, the neighbors cut down the tree :/

It took about a year to realize that a bright sun filled room and dark brown paint do not play nice, so this week I decided to go with it, and paint the room something that the sunlight would love: pink! 

Two days, and a can of paint later, I had a perfectly pink bedroom. It's far from completely decorated, the only piece of non-bed furniture I have is a lovely Heywood Wakefield vanity I found about a month ago. But it's a start! When I have everything in place I'll do a full tour, but for now, here are some details! 









5 comments:

Carla said...

Your sneak peak of your room is absolutely lovely!! I can't wait to see what else is on your vanity! <3

Carla, Tiny Angry Crafts

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have started blogging again, as you are one of the first vintage blogs I ever read.
The pink of the room is just lovely- very Hollywood! Looking forward to the full tour!
Nicole
www.theartyologist.com

Heidi Ann said...

Looking forward to seeing more - but everything looks lovely so far!

StellaV said...

Yes to everything Nicole said.
Thanks for blogging again.
Just love your style :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely beautiful shade. I haven't had pink walls since I was a small child, but would so love to include some in a future home. For now our master bedroom walls are all burgundy, which I love, and suspect they always will be (though time will tell).

Have an awesome April,
♥ Jessica